Thursday, January 17, 2008

Chickens at Costco



This week at Costco you can get a really good deal on whole chicken. In the coupon book that comes in the mail there is a coupon for buy one get one free for a twin pack of whole fryer chickens. Today I picked up four chickens for $6.40 that is a steal. The coupon is only good this week if you don't get the coupon book or don't have it anymore I've heard that you can get it at the front counter at the store. Don't know if this is true but I'm checking it out. Thanx to my sis in law for giving me your coupon I'm going to buy more chicken with it tomorrow. I was doing the chicken dance ...hahah..not really...but I was so excited by my good deal on whole chickens. We get about 4 meals from one whole chicken so we'll be eating lots of chicken. For more great frugal ideas head over to Crystals blog for more frugal friday ideas.

1 comment:

Name: Jenni said...

That is a great deal! Wish we had a costco here.