Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Little helper..

As Roman gets older he loves to help his mama more and more. Following his big brothers footsteps isn't always easy but he loves to feel big like them. Here he is helping me dry dishes the other night I thought he was just so cute he was having a blast. He even put all the plastic stuff away and did it right.

Here is is prized possession his "sheepy" as he calls him. I bought it when I was pregnant with him and thought it was so soft. Was is the key word after weekly washings sheepy is starting to show wear and tear. He sleeps with him every night and carries him all over the house. All my kids have treasure stuffed animals and I always thought they were so cute with them.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

That is so cute that your kids have those little animals. Too cute.

Esther said...

They grow up too quickly don't they!