Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Observations after day one detox..

Well I made it through day one..WOOHOO...doin a happy dance! That was the hardest day today I get to eat, two eggs never tasted sooo good. What I realized number one is that I must eat a lot and eat out of boredom. I know a lot of times I plop on the couch to watch tv and then eat in the process. Since I wasn't eating I had all this free time so needless to say my house is spotless and I got caught up on my laundry finally. I've never made it a whole day without food before so I was quite impressed with my determination to. Number two I survived without coffee I guess I don't need to drink four cups a day. Number three I feel so good today not eating any sugar I defiantly eat to much. Of course I always feel so good after these detoxes and fall right back into my old eating habits. I will say that it seems like I eat a little bit healthier after every detox so some good comes of it I guess. I am craving that coffee today maybe a cup of tea will do the trick I wish coffee just didn't taste so good:)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Good job making it through day 1! I feel for you about the coffee. I just don't feel very awake when I go without my coffee in the morning. Pretty pathetic that I feel like I 'have' to have my coffee. Oh well. Good luck on day 2!

Esther said...

It always amazes me how much I eat when I actually pay attention to it. Have fun starving, I mean detoxing.