Friday, January 25, 2008

Safely Here

We arrived safely in Florida around 9:30 am yesterday it felt so good to get out of the car and stretch. My hubby likes to drive straight through which means a 21-22 hour car trip. We do take turns driving so it does make it a little easier. All the kids did really good no squabbles or crying it was a really good trip. Yesterday we did make it to the pool for a little bit it was quite cloudy and cool we mostly sat in the hot tub which felt wonderful. It got sunny for a little bit it was very relaxing which is what vacation is right:) Well I just wanted to post on here we made it safe since I know my papa is reading this he wanted to know. I'll try and post some pic's later.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope you have a great time and the weather cooperates for you.

22 hours - YUCK! I think the grocery store is to far away.

Esther said...

Have fun!

Sharon said...

Glad you made a safe and , apparently, pretty quick trip! Hope the weather clears up for you!

Have fun!!!