Saturday, January 19, 2008

New favorite food...

This is my kids new favorite food can you believe it a grapefruit. I never bought them much because I don't like them and Ben never asked for them. Kaleb came home from a friends house with one last Sunday and devoured it. I thought if he likes them this much I better buy some for him. Turns out all the kids like them out of the six I bought one is left. I am so thrilled to find something else healthy the kids really like. I will be buying these regularly from now on:)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Lucky you! I tried those again a while back but they are still too sour for me. I did try to get Ambry to eat it but she didn't like it either. Gotta love it when you can find great healthy food they love to eat!

Sarah said...

I love grapefruit, but I have to sprinkle a little sugar on it.

Sherry in MI said...

I love grapefruit, but like Sarah I have to sprinkle a little sugar on it. Splenda also works. Two of my four kids like it, too!

Sherry in MI said...

I love grapefruit, but like Sarah I have to sprinkle a little sugar on it. Splenda also works. Two of my four kids like it, too!