Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Basement Pic's...

Remember when our basement flooded from the washer? This is what these pictures are from. I know a little late ah well. Anyway we ripped out all the carpet and discovered we had just some lovely linoleum underneath it. This brown covered the whole rec room. Lucas' room had a different brown in it and the steps bright orange..yuck! The white on the linoleum is actually white paint don't know the story on that one. Anyway here are the before and after pic's.

This picture is the rec room lovely huh:) Wait till you see the steps you'll be so jealous.

The lovely orange we thought about leaving it..hahahaha

The steps now with the new carpet on them. I do have to touch up the paint a bit.

This is the rec room now pretty much the kid area. It's fantastic when they have friends over and sleep overs. They have their own space to hang out in.

This is the other side of the rec room opposite the tv area. Remember the game table I bought the kids love it they play with that thing more than anything. All the neighbor kids love to come over and play pool. It's so tiny but they have a ton of fun with it.

So there you have it the finished basement it's so much nicer than it was I'm really enjoying it. I have a few pic's I'm waiting for Ben to hang up and that's about it.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Very nice. I think I would have kept the orange steps though. It would make for a nice splash of color. :) Just kidding...I like the carpet MUCH better!

Sherry in MI said...

Those before pictures of the steps? Greg and Marsha would have said they are "far out and groovy, man!"

Anonymous said...

Wow Tracy, your basement looks really nice. You must've painted it blue too right?