Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Motivation


Today I was needing some motivation to get things done mainly my coupons. Ever just feel burnt out my "couponing"? I sure did today. I was looking at the mounds and stacks of coupons to cut and sort and was having a very hard time getting started. I decided to update my savings for the month and total them up. Still I was feeling unmotivated by the daunting task of my coupons. Then I decided why not total up for the year the amount of coupons I've "cashed" in so to speak. After calculating I hit on this number $924.98 say what! Yup you got it that is the number in cash dollars I've used in coupons. I'm now motivated to cut out those coupons and organize them all and counting til I hit $1,000.00...WOOHOOOOO!

1 comment:

Esther said...

That number is quite impressive. I'm guessing my number is about a tenth of that!