Thursday, January 15, 2009

Great Find

Another great find at Target as if free buddies soap, and all you can grab sobe life water aren't enough....:)


I've been wanting to get my boys a game table that's similar to this for awhile without breaking the bank to do it. I had one snatched at a garage sale last summer before I could grab it. Ever since I've been keeping my eye out at thrift stores, garage sales you name it. Target has had this one on clearance for 30% off for around two months now. I keep passing it thinking it might go cheaper. Last night at Target a bunch of toys were 30% off today when I went back they were all marked down 75% off. I promptly went to check "my" table out and it was still only 30% off. I flagged down a Target employee and had him scan it and much to my delight and three little boys it scanned at 75% off as well they just hadn't changed the signs yet. So we came away with this 16 in 1 game table for $32.00. It has pool, foosball, air hockey, basketball, bean bag toss, mini golf, ping pong etc. Lot's of family fun!

1 comment:

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

That was an AWESOME find!!!

jealous...