Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Roman sayings:

This morning Roman walks in my closed bedroom door just as I'm putting on my running bra and says:

Roman:"Hey mom, I have some of those (pointing at my chester's) wanna see em?"
I say "No, that's ok honey"

He proceeds to lift up his shirt and say:"mom, mine are red why are they red?"
I say "I don't know honey it's just the way God made you"
Roman: "Does God have red ones to?"

By this point I'm laughing so hard and trying to shoo him out of my room so I can finish dressing. The innocence of a child sometimes. Note to self start locking bedroom door from said four year old.

3 comments:

Esther said...

Must be the age, Huddy kept letting me know last week that Lettie was missing a certain piece of "plumbing".

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

When my oldest was 4, he walked in on my putting my bathing suit on - "Hey mom, what are THOSE?"

I told him those were mommy's and he was satisfied with that.

I've been locking my door ever since! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Roman sounds like quite the character. Thanks for sharing your blog, I enjoyed reading it.