Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Park Day

Oh how could you ever resist those baby blues I just love this picture of Roman!

Roman on the slide all smiles and giggles.


They were so not impressed I wanted one pic of them together..

Kaleb giving little brother an under dog.

Roman fishing we didn't catch anything today it was to windy. But the boys had fun trying still.


Oh the sad woe begone look on a fisherman's face after a days work and not one catch.

Last but not least looking for fossils they found a couple.

A great way to spend the first 70 degree day this spring..

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Lucky Girl... I've spent the whole week at jury duty. Go figure, the first nice week of the year and I'm picked for a trial!

I'm glad you had a nice day with your boys.

Sharon said...

Looks like fun. We spend all day outside too. It was gorgeous!

CFC Flames '04 said...

Beautiful day! I love those. So fun to share with the boys. :-)