Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pictures of the kids...

This pictures are actually a few months old just haven't unloaded my camera for awhile. The above picture is a b-ball tournament Lucas did with three of his buddies. They won first place so they all got a trophy. Don't the kids look thrilled us moms wanted pictures:)

Kaleb after I highlighted his hair. I didn't do the greatest job and fixed some of it the next day but he thought it was the best. I had a left over highlight kit in my cupboard for years so I decided to use it on the boys just for fun.

Here's Roman showing off his airplane he made with lego's. It's his new favorite toy to play with not the "baby" ones he tells me but the big boy ones. It actually resembled an airplane and he played with it for hours. He might have that artistic gene that skipped Ben and I:)

The below picture is a mask that Lucas made for Roman one night when he was babysitting. I found it on my camera I'm not sure who took it but that's why it's so blurry. I thought the mask was really cute it's Roman's favorite costume. Watch out for those biggggg muscles!!

1 comment:

Esther said...

I love the mask! Gotta love the homemade toys!