Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pictures..

Here's a few pictures of the last few weeks. Kaleb turned eight this month and here he is with his special chocolate cake I made for him. It's a homemade chocolate cake that is just awesome. I make it with dutch cocoa and mmmmm is it ever good. Perfect for my sweet tooth little guy:)
Here is Roman wearing his new special fishing hat. On Friday's when my boys are taking classes Roman and I browse our local mall. We eat a bagel, play at the play area and then hit the clearance racks. Well this past Friday he spotted this hat in the window at the children's place and he just had to have it. He is such a hat kid he loves them. Normally I don't give in to begging from my kids but he was just to cute and it was only 6.00. He said "please mommy I need it to go fishing with grandpa socks" just to darn cute how could I say no. He hardly takes it off so it was well worth the 6 bucks.
Yes here we have my little strawberry banana lip balm boy. I know the pic is blurry but I had to get close so you could see how much he really had on. His lips were lets just say very glossy with globs of "chapchips" around them.

No comments: