Thursday, April 17, 2008

Butterflies..

Yesterday my friend Sherri and I took our kids to see the butterflies at the Gardens. They were so beautiful I couldn't believe how many there were out this year. It was 70 outside and just gorgeous so we walked some of the trails as well and let the kids run it was a very enjoyable afternoon.Heres a picture of all the kids aren't they cute!


My boys posed for me in front of the pretty waterfall so handsome!

A picture of one of the butterflies. Now if I could just get them to fly around my yard all summer..:)

And my favorite butterfly of all.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Isn't that place the best? I so love going there and seeing the butterflies. Hopefully next time we go there it will be warm enough to go outside to the children's garden. :)

Esther said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!30 right?!??hehe The weather sure couldn't get much better!!

Sarah said...

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Tracy said...

Thanx girls! I love 30 shoot 21 sounds even better!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

redhead83402 said...

Happy B-day! I love the pics, especially the last one, of your son with the wings ~ that is just precious!! That butterfly garden is just awesome!! There is a butterfly garden at Hogle Zoo, but that's about 2 1/2 to 3 hrs away ~ How lucky you are to have yours so close! It looks like the boys appreciate it just as much ~ :-D
~Red