Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Meijer Deals

Meijer has some fantastic deals going on this week. I just got back from the store and spent only $25.00 on six packed bags of food. You can go here and then go to specials and then to coupons to print them out.

Here's what deals I got this evening all these are Meijer brand products:

Chocolate Chips $1.50 -$1.00 cpn. total $.50 /piece
Graham crackers $1.67 - $1.00 cpn. total $.67 /piece
Potato Chips $1.67 - $1.00 cpn. total $.67/piece
Tator Tots $2.00 - $1.00 cpn. total $1.00 /piece
Spaghetti noodles and other pasta $.66 - $.50 cpn total $.16 /piece
Spaghetti Sauce $1.00 - $.50 cpn. total $.50 /piece

I loaded up on Chocolate chips and spaghetti sauce. I never knew Meijer had their own coupons you could print I'll be checking them out every week now. Woohoo I love good deals like these! I mean $.50 for chocolate chips! Awesome!

2 comments:

Esther said...

They have some great deal don't they? I got 6 bags of chocolate chips at .50 a bag, 14 bags of stir fry veggies (all they had out) for .50 a bag. I was so sad that we can't eat their spaghetti sauce (I had 20 coupons with me). Noodles are .17 a box with coupon too but again we can't eat them:( I got 2 boxes of gramham cracker .67 each. Their butter was a good deal too $1.67, I bought 9. I love there 10 for 10 deals, I stocked up on canned peaches and applesauce too.

Sherry in MI said...

Thanks for the tip. I went to Meijer in Grandville and took advantage of almost all of the coupons!