Saturday, April 5, 2008

Awards night...

Last night we had the awards banquet to go to for Lucas' basketball season. All the boys have to dress up and they all looked so handsome. The awards banquet is for all of the teams which was 7 teams this year I think. Anyway Ben being Lucas' coach had to introduce all the kids on his team and give a little speech. He was nervous but gave a very nice little speech. Here is a picture of my handsome guy. Always the clown:)


Here is a picture with Ben and half of his team..who took this pic anyway..hahah. My honey even got teary eyed while giving his speech he really enjoyed coaching. Several of the parents really enjoyed Ben coaching and getting to know him we heard several great comments last night. I think my hubby has a gift for coaching he is looking forward to coaching again next year. I was just so proud of both my guys can you tell :)

2 comments:

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

What a handsome boy!!! I love the picture of him - so confident.

Sarah said...

What handsome men! Congrats on an awesome season.