Friday, November 16, 2007

Quilting

The past two days I've been busy making these baby quilts. I'm doing a craft sale tomorrow and needed more to sell. I've got four total now not as many as I like to have to display but I've either sold or given away almost all of my small inventory. I haven't made a quilt for so long and I realized how much I missed doing it. I have a list of projects now that I want to get done. Roman kept thinking the blue quilt was for him I told him these were for babies and he's a big boy but he didn't really get why he couldn't have "that blue baby quilt". I am going to make him a quilt and Kaleb those are the next projects. My goal is to use fabric I already have which I have a ton of I'll post them on once they're done. I also baked a bunch of whole wheat bread to sell tomorrow and Lucas made some necklaces to sell. We've been busy "crafting" over here..heehee. I'm such a procrastinator and wait until the week of the craft fair to get my crafts together. Maybe I'll do better this year and make quilts as the year goes on..then again..probably not:)

1 comment:

Esther said...

Very cute! A few of those fabrics look pretty familiar, gee I wonder why.