Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Purse Party..

Last night I had a purse party I'm not a huge purse person but I really wanted a necklace I had been eyeing for awhile from another party. So I signed up to have a purse party to get my necklace. I ended up receiving a purse that looks close to this one the tiffany necklace I wanted and a coach wristlet for ....drumroll...FREE!! I also got to buy another purse half off that I gave to my cousin. It was fun looking through all the purses and picking out ones I liked. The purses are suppose to be fake but mine came with a coach card in it to register it online so I'm not sure now if it's real or fake. But whatever the case it looks real and I really like it...a lot!! I could be turning into a purse person good thing I'm to cheap to spend a lot of money on one!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope you had fun. I'm sorry I couldn't make it. Cute purse by the way!

Anonymous said...

Love my new purse and wallet! Please have another one in the Spring so I can get another one later. There's no way I could get the 20 confirmed guests to have my own. Thanks for inviting me!