Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sunshine o' Sunshine...


What a gorgeous day we had yesterday it was just spectacular. I thanked God for it at least a hundred times it was just awesome. The boys had choir and drama in the morning then we came home and did minimal school so we could just enjoy the day. We played basketball for a little bit then they came in to read and I went on a five mile run. I was so excited to finally be able to run outside I wanted to run further but decided it wouldn't be to smart to over do it on my first outdoor run. After I showered we headed off to the zoo I've included a photo of my boys standing in front of the still frozen pond. Then on the way home from the zoo we made one last stop to the park for a little bit so I'd say we enjoyed the day to the fullest. I kind of ran out of outside things to do we did cook up some hamburgs on the grill for dinner they were so yummy. After dinner Roman and I took a walk on our street he would hold my pinky finger and we just walked up and down it was so cute he wouldn't let go of my finger and just babbled the whole way up and down. I wish I had my video camera working it was so cute. My hubby is gone this week so the boys and I are doing a shorter week on schoolwork and trying to find fun things to do that don't cost a ton of money. Today were going to the circus we've only been once and that is when Lucas was 5 and Kaleb 2 so they don't remember it to much. We're all excited to go I have a coupon for half off kids for the morning show so it keeps it fairly resonable. Well we need to get math done before we head off to the circus. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Esther said...

It was awesome wasn't it? We did the zoo in 35 mins I think. The place was packed. Well were back to normal weather now, at least most of the snow is gone.