Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Mid week drama...

ha ha so this morning hubby and I are watching the Today show and they have segment on it about cellulite. They were testing certain creams to see if they worked etc. I ask hubby how you get cellulite and his reply is "I don't know but you have it"...AHK I so do not! I go in the bathroom and look I don't see any and tell him so he laughs and says only when you run you do the impact hitting your muscle I can see it... Now he wasn't being mean at all this was all in good fun he was stretching behind me yesterday when I was run on the treadmill so he must've been looking then. All is well I couldn't find any so if it's just when I run ah well that's part of getting older I suppose but I will most definatly keep on running...hahahahahahha

Yesterday while running the lady from the daycare at the workout gym comes to get me and tells me Roman got hurt and is bleeding badly. So I run in and he's watching cartoons he turns around and just starts bawling again as he sees me..poor baby. Now is wasn't really that bad it looked a lot worse than it was. He was pushing a truck and slipped and took a nose dive he scraped his face up pretty bad and was getting a fat lip. I think all the blood came from his nose but all was well I was going to leave and come home and he started crying he wanted to stay and play with the toys and "tabub" aka Kaleb. He ended up being fine he did the same thing on Sat. there and came out with a fat lip he looks like he got in a fight it's kind of cute.

What a motivation for school work I told the kids I'd take them to the new workout facility this morning if they got all or most of their schoolwork done. They are working like beavers this place is suppose to be really nice I drove by the other day. It has a large slide going into the pool, a track and two gyms so it should be fun. Sure keeps the boys focused on schoolwork I should say that Kaleb will be done Lucas won't be. He had to read " The Swiss Family Robinson" the last two days and now he has to learn how to write a book report on it so we'll do that this afternoon.

My hubby is heading out of town for a golf trip next week so I think I'm really going to work on spring cleaning were suppose to hit almost 50 next week so I'm geeked and ready to clean clean clean. Happy Wed. everyone.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Poor Roman. I wish I had the same problem as you--no cellulite. That would be so nice! I guess that is why Ambry called them my 'chunky legs'! :)