Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday goings on...

Here we are at the circus the other day. The clowns were quite a sight I think they were all old men but they were funny. As you can see Roman wasn't to impressed by them and was terrified of them but he did let me get a quick picture. We had a really good time we went with my cousin and her kids it was a lot of fun. But let me tell you the prices are outragous for "extras" there. They had elephant rides, camel rides, blowup things the kids could play in and face painting. The elephant rides were $8.00 and the camel rides were $6.00 we couldn't believe the prices needless to say I didn't pay $24.00 for my kids to ride the animals. But all in all it was a really fun time. My hubby comes home on Sunday ....yeah!!! I miss him a ton I can't wait for him to come home. Tonight I'm headed to Detroit for a friends birtday party so that will be fun although I'm not looking forward to the drive it will be a lot of fun to see friends i haven't seen for awhile. Well I must go and watch the NCAA tournament I'm such a nerd I love watching these games!! Happy weekend.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Looks like you had a blast at the circus! Hope you have a good time in Detroit.