Monday, March 26, 2007

I passed!!

Woohoo!!! I ended up having to take three separate tests a core test and then two other tests for what I'll specifically be doing. They were a little harder than I thought they'd be but ah well I passed and I'm certified now according to the state. I'd say 1/2-3/4 of the class failed the core test one kid was taking it for his sixth time I felt kind of sorry for him but he passed today. I was just praying that I would pass and not have to worry about it anymore. So my job starts in two weeks just a half a day a week I'm excited it'll be fun. Today is gorgeous outside just like yesterday we did an easy school day today so the kids can play outside. Were suppose to get some more cold weather coming so we can play catch up than. Were still 4 weeks ahead of the public school so were doing fine. My goal is always to be done the beginning of May some years it's the end but always in May. Then we really read, read, read for the summer. Learning doesn't stop we just read a lot about all kinds of things. On a side note for my run I'm doing in two months I ran 12 1/2 outside on Sat. it was so much fun running outside and not on a treadmill. I only intended to run 11 but I ran out farther. My hubby biked it and clocked it for me and it was 6.2 one way I was geeked. It's usually the other way around I run thinking it's like five miles then I clock it and it's only 4 or so much nicer to have it the other way around. Then run is 15 miles so I probably do a 13-14 mile run for my longest run but it's good to have a 12 ver already done. Well I must go enjoy the beautiful day.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Good job running that far! I so wish that I could do that! Maybe someday. Haven't you been loving the weather lately? The girls and I have been outside every day enjoying it!

Esther said...

Congrats on passing your test. I'm sure your glad that's over.