Thursday, March 8, 2007

Basement is done...

Woohoo!! It smells so good and fresh I love it. I decided that I better spring clean the basement while it's still cold outside. I do not want to be stuck cleaning a basement when it's warm and sunny out. So I cleaned out my back storage room and got rid of two more large black bags of trash and four large black bags for goodwill. I don't know where all this stuff comes from I clean out all the time and am constantly bringing things to goodwill. The clutter fairy must just deposit it in my basement when I'm not looking:) Then in my rec room I washed all the walls, organized the kids toys, dusted from floor to ceiling, and washed the carpet. My boys helped a lot in this room Kaleb helped me wash the walls and he thought it was so much fun..go figure. Lucas was actually upset he didn't get to help becuase he had to finish up a book report. I told him not to worry we had many more walls upstairs that will need washing. Then in the bedroom downstairs I washed the walls, dusted and cleaned the carpet. I'm done it feels so good now I can start upstairs. I think I'm going to do my kitchen next since it takes a long time to do but that's for another day. I'm pooped I'm going to workout at 4:00 so I better save some energy for that. The last thing to do is hang up a few pic's I've had laying around but I'll do that tomorrow I think. I need to get my hands on a stud finder my hubby can probably locate one for me. Well have a good weekend all.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

WOW!!! Sounds like you have been crazy busy! Isn't it such a good feeling to get that done? And the smell? Need I say more? I LOVE that fresh, clean smell!