Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dad's retirement party

Here is a picture of my dad with my boys it's a rare treat to get a picture of him and the boys or anyone for that matter. I didn't realize my camera was set on the wrong setting taking this pic but it still is really cute. I think it's one of the best pic's I have of my dad and my kids I can't wait to print it out. His party went really good we basically just went out for dinner with a bunch of his friends. I think he's excited to retire and I know he's got plenty to keep him busy. I'm glad he's retiring maybe we can see more of him now. On a side note I have my test tomorrow for my new job wish me luck! My friends husband took it and told Ben that's it's actually a pretty hard test...Great as if I'm not freaked out enough already. I feel prepared yet totally unprepared I'm just so darn nervous. I haven't taken a test since College 12 years ago. They actually call it a state exam and I'm really hoping I pass it the first time. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Good luck on your test! I am sure you will do just fine! That is a really nice pic of your dad and the boys. It is so nice when you can have pics like that at important events that actually come back and turn out so good.

Esther said...

How'd the test go? Hope you didn't go back a change a bunch, always go with your first guess. I always hated taking test, I would always be one of the first ones done then wonder what was taking everybody else so long and second guess myself. After my board I said I would never go back to school, too much stress for a few test. Cute pic by the way.