Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Writing a book..

Not me but Bethany here is about miscarriages. It really got me thinking about my own I had almost five years ago. Doesn't seem like that long ago but it was there are still many times that I think about that little baby God blessed us with. Sometime I'd like to write down my story of miscarriage but I'm not sure I could share it with everyone else on my blog it's just so personal to me. I have been truly blessed however by Bethany's post on the subject. One of her miscarriages was at eight weeks the same as mine. She has posted pictures of her little blessing online which were just awesome to me. It's exactly what my baby looked liked and I so wish I had taken pictures of him/her. Bethany is asking for anyone to email her with their experiences or pictures for her book she's writing. If you have any you'd like to share drop her a line.

No comments: