Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Chillin...

Here's what we've been doing the past four days...just relaxing like Roman is here. I caught him watching a movie with curious George tucked up under a comfy blanket. We did visit with family yesterday for a bit but mostly we've just been relaxing and enjoying some family time. Today the boys and I got back into the swing of things with some school work and then house cleaning. All that relaxing sure makes for one dirty house. So scrub, scrub, scrub we did and now our house is all clean again. We were going to go sledding today but the snow has melted to much so the boys are trying to make a "huge" snowman instead I'll post a pic of it later...if they can actually make one.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

For all of that snow melting I couldn't believe how many people were still at charlie's dump! It was crazy! They had to have been sledding down on grass with clumps of snow here and there. :)

Esther said...

We too did too much chillin' this week end. The hubby asked if I wanted to watch a movie last night and I just couldn't do it- too many movies!! And yes the huse need a good old scrubbing after that.

Sarah said...

What a cute picture.