Friday, December 7, 2007

Kaleb's talk

I had just taken off my sweater after lunch today and just had on my tank top and here is what Kaleb said.

Kaleb: Mom, you have a baby in your tummy.
Me: I don't have a baby in my tummy.
Kaleb: Well it looks like it. You might have a seed at least.
Me: What, because I have a small little bump.
Kaleb: yes,
Lucas: If mom had a baby in her tummy she would have hot flashes.
So I had just taken off my sweater because I was hot doesn't mean it's a hot flash! And for the record I'm not pregnant and I will be doing some extra ab work outs next week:)

5 comments:

Sharon said...

How nice of them to say that to you. :) Little stinkers aren't they? I don't think that you need to do anymore situps...or anything. Your workouts put everyone else's to shame...at least everyone else's that I know!

Esther said...

"If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." We had that talk the other day after following a heavier set woman in the store. Maybe you need to have his eyes checked!?

Sherry in MI said...

You've got to be kidding me... if he thinks you're pregnant, then he probably thinks I'm about ready to deliver! I guess better your kid saying it than your husband. HA!

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

LOL!!! My kids know they would be grounded for life if they ever said anything like this to me!

I've tagged you for a fun Christmas thingy over at my blog. Hope you enjoy it!!

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

Kids are hilarious! Mary@ Notbefore7 hosts Tiny Talk Tuesday - but you may already know? You're welcome to link up your "Kaleb's talk" weekly if you like. Tell her I sent ya! :) (if you want) I always enjoy reading what goes through kids' brains!

www.notbefore7.blogspot.com