Monday, December 17, 2007

Museum Time..

Last Friday the kids and I went to our Public museum we seem to get there about once a year. The kids really enjoy it and learn something new every time we go. The Egyptian room is Lucas' favorite room in the whole museum he loves to study this mummy and read all about him/her. I think he's kind of creepy looking yet cool.. weird.. I know. It is pretty incredible that the Egyptians could preserve a body like this. I'm not sure how old it is but it is a real mummy from a pyramid. Although I am for sure and certain that I don't want my face like this in a museum someday:) Creepy for sure.
The mummy up top and then they have a face of what he probably looked something like which is the next picture. What eyebrows!!

Kaleb and Roman in the car having fun. Lucas in the back ground reading the info.

Roman on the carousal he loves them!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I honestly don't even know the last time I was at the museum. It was probably when I was in school or something and had a field trip. It looks like fun though. I'll have to bring Ambry there sometime.

Esther said...

I too can't remember the last time I was at a museum. Racky just want's to go and see dinosaur bones ;), he thinks that's all museums are. Yes I know he watches too much TV.

Sarah said...

Looks like fun. My boys would love to go there sometime too. Maybe once basketball is done, I will have time to think about field trips.