Thursday, December 6, 2007

My great find...

Yesterday while perusing my favorite thrift store I found this bible trivia game. It's an old version of it but in mint condition plus it's the King James version of the Bible. It has 400 questions for kids and 1400 for adults so we can play it as a family to. I got it for the bargain price of $2.00 I was so tickled. The kids and I went throught several questions yesterday I was quite amazed at what the kids knew. Guess they do listen in church and devotions after all:) I can see us all learning a lot of Bible knowledge with this game the adult questions are quite hard. I also got 6 items of clothes for Lucas 4 of them with the "gap" label. Two items of clothes for Roman, a marble set for the boys, two snowman, 3 novels, two kids books all for the price of.......Tahdah $20.00 I was just giddy. Yes I know I love a good bargain this thrift store is the best. It's almost brand new, cheaper prices than goodwill, and it supports my Christian high school I graduated from. What more good you ask for:)

2 comments:

Esther said...

Great finds! I have to go there soon and try to fing Lula a "new" coat she wrecked her two week old coat! Cute pics of the snow- they just love it don't they, me not so much.

Sharon said...

We have a similar game to this and love it. It always makes me realize just how much more there is always too learn.