Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sledding...

Every year the boys and I go sledding it's a great way for the boys to burn some winter energy and it's fun for all of us. We only live about five blocks from this sledding hill so we go quite often. As you can see we were the only ones there yesterday it was pretty cool!

Here is Roman smiling for the camera he had a ball. He looked so little going down in the sled by himself. He loved it though he'd laugh all the way down.




Roman and Lucas going down together.













Kaleb and I going down the hill they love to go with me because we go really fast.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Looks like fun! I have been itching to take Ambry but I don't have a snowsuit for Piper. I think she would have a blast going. We'll just have to wait until Caleb is home before I can take her. :)