Thursday, April 12, 2007

run, run, run..

Ah, I've been suckered in...hahahah just kidding I signed up for my race today which is 15.5 miles it's not for a month yet but at least I'm in. I ran it the last two years and it's hard and while running it think why am I doing this and I'm never doing it again. But this is the third year I'm doing it and I really do enjoy it. It keeps you in shape and healthy plus it's a huge accomplishment to know you ran 15.5 miles. This Sat. is my longest run before the race which I'll run 14 miles then I sort of taper off until the big day so wish me luck.

I feel like I'm always running and busy the kids get signed up for things and our life just seems like it's so busy sometimes. I rarely have a day that I'm home all day and night. I'm a very on the go person and not much of a homebody but I do enjoy being at home and getting things done. So for next school year I've decided we are going to cut back and quit signing up for so many things. The boys are going to do basektball and then take their Fri. classes and that's it. When I say that's it it still means were gone quite a bit. Now that summer is almost here all our things are ending and were wrapping up school nicely to. The boys should be done in a month so were working hard to stay on track. Lucas is doing his first every report on a State of the U.S. it works with his last chapters in his language book. That might take him longer than a month but we'll see.

Well housework calls and then it's off to workout...let's hope our snow is offically over for the year!!:)

No comments: