Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My little Kaleb is 7


Well our sweet little Kaleb turned seven yesterday and what a fun filled day we had. First we started out at breakfast with our grandpa and grandma. Then we headed off to the huge park by our house with cousins shacky, Lula and Biggie what fun they all had. At night all the grandparents and a few aunts and uncles came over so it was great fun and he got wayyyy to many presents as usual. So today is raining outside and a great day to declutter the toy box...I love it!! By the way thanx Shacky for the rubber band gun mom's already been shot once by it on accident of course but...ouch..that hurt:) So in honor of my little boy I thought I would list some things about him for those that don't know him to well or those that do and might find these funny or interesting.

1. He's named after my dad and my brother who passed away.
2. He's tall for his age and almost as big as his older brother.
3. He's very competitive to say the least he's better than everybody at anything..type thing..
4. He's very athletic and loves sports his favorites are football and basketball
5. At two he would play basketball on a little tyke hoop and make a good portion of them.
6. He looks like his mama.
7. He loves babies and loves to hold them.. he thinks I need to get preggo so he can have a sister he informs me of this daily.
8. He's very active and loves to be outside all the time even in rain or freezing snow etc.
9. He is my cuddle bug he loves to curl up on our lap still he's my affectionate child always has a hug and kiss for his mama.
10. He always is getting the raw end of the deal...he thinks...I was like this to as a child must be the middle child thing..:)
11. His favorite bible story is David and Goliath
12. When he gets older he first wanted to be a giant, then a boss now he's decided on a Chiropractor so he can help people to sweet.
13. He is my sweetheart and the first to see if someones ok if their hurt and comfort them.
14. When he's hurt the world knows no matter if it's a "bleeding owie" as he says or not a band-aid is always needed.
15. He's quite focused when it comes to doing his schoolwork which is surprising to most people and a very good student.
16. He's always more than ready to help in the house with jobs and usually has a good attitude about it.

So theirs my 16 list of thing's about Kaleb I love him so much and pray the Lord gives us many more years with him.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Happy Birthday Woman! Before you know it your kids will be as old as you are now, time flies doesn't it? Hope the Lord blesses you with many more, happy birthday again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon said...

Happy B-day a little late! Sorry I didn't make it over to wish you a happy one on your actual b-day. First late to breakfast and then late to wish you a happy birthday. I am a no good, very bad, horrible sister-in-law! Anyway, I really, really hope you had an awesome birthday!