Sunday, April 15, 2007

My baby is growing up...

Today was the day we moved Roman into a "big boy bed". He was destroying his crib by shaking it when he wakes up in the morning and at naptime. Needless to say four screws had already come out and we were afraid the crib would collaspe or something with him in it. So down it came and I put up the toddler bed. He looks so stinkin cute in it Ben and I had bets on how many times he was going to get out of bed. We both lost he didn't get out at all we were quite shocked he read his books for awhile and then just went to sleep. I'm hoping he doesn't fall out at least it's very low to the ground so it's not far to the floor if he does. I showed it to him this afternoon after I put it up and from then on he kept asking to go to bed he really liked his new bed. Well I must be off to bed myself who knows we might have a little boy wandering around in the middle of the night with his new found freedom:)

1 comment:

Esther said...

So, so sad! No more crib means no more baby. I know he'll always be your baby but you know what I mean. They grow up WAY too fast. Biggie doesn't wander much and if he does it's straight into our bed to snuggle.