Monday, April 23, 2007

Life at 30++++

Well over the weekend I turned 31 crazy I can't believe I'm that old already time just flies the older you get. I went out to breakfast on Friday morning with friends and family it was a great way to start my birthday. Sat. was my actual birthday and I went out with friends for dinner and then to hear some good ol' 80's music it was a lot of fun. Today I made chocolate chip cookies..yummy..I haven't made cookies in months so they tasted so good today. Since our health kick I haven't been making cookies and such but I broke down today. I think I ate almost a dozen today...oops..but they were oh so good. I used to make cookies once a week or so I don't like to buy them when their so much healthier to make them. I figure if I'm going to eat junk food I might as well bake it at home it's a little better for you at least plus I love love to bake. Maybe it was comfort food for turning 31 hahahaha just kidding I really don't mind getting older at all. Life is better the older I get course if it starts to get bad maybe I won't like getting older. Alright now I'm rambling so I'm signing off. Lucas had the flu today so pray my other boys don't get it...I bleached my entire house down so Lord willing we'll all be fine.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

wow! You guys seem to have the sickies over there lately what with your colds and the boys with their hacking coughs. I hope you can all get better soon! Maybe with the weather finally getting nice and sunny, that will help get rid of the sickies. :)