Wednesday, April 25, 2007

On the mend...

Well things over here are much quieter now. It ended up that the neighbor boy next door who is 10 also had the flu on Monday and was basically at my house all weekend. So one gave it to the other that's the way these things go. Roman threw up once yesterday morning at 7:00 was crabby for about an hour and then rebounded and was fine the rest of the day. No fever or anything he was outside playing all day it was crazy but I was so glad he was feeling better. It's so hard when a two year old or younger is sick they can't make it to a toilet or anything like the older two. Kaleb never got it so I think were all done with it. Spring is finally here I mowed my lawn yesterday for the first time this year and my tulips are blooming my yard looks so nice I can't wait to plant lots and lots of flowers. My big sis gave me a gift card to a local greenhouse (thanx again) I can't wait to go buy some flowers. I weeded all my flower beds yesterday and my garden I just need to churn up the dirt a bit then it's all set for veggie plants. I made a ton of tomato sauce last year and froze it I only have two quarts left I used one in lasagna last night and then opened a store bought one. I couldn't believe the difference my home made was so much redder and richer looking the store bought was like a pale red. I will definitely be making more and planting lots of tomatoes. Today is raining so I suppose I better get something done inside the house I went and bought a bucket and cleaning supplies last night to scour the house with the next few days it rains. I'm on a clean and purge binge it always happens this time of year wish me luck.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Have fun cleaning! I just went through the kids clothes and reorganized for the new babe. I wonder how the stuff "breeds" so quickly. Glad the boys are feeling better.