Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fun in the snow..

This past week we took the boys to see the move "Madagascar 2" it was so funny we laughed a lot I highly recommend it. After we got home we quickly changed into our snow gear and went sledding. It was a great family day! Ain't my baby cute!!


Lucas and Kaleb were so not impressed with all the pictures I wanted to take:) They did let me get a couple at least.

Roman on the other hand is always full of smiles for the camera.


This kid has it made doesn't he I think he walked up the hill only twice otherwise we got suckered into pulling him up.

Here is a duck that Lucas sculpted out of snow I thought it was really creative and cute. Something different than a snowman. It's kind of hard to see since everything is white but it was awesome! I was impressed.







1 comment:

Sharon said...

That duck really is impressive! What a good imagination. Looks like you had as much fun sledding as we had. :) Maybe next time we'll see you there.