Friday, December 19, 2008


Last night I met someone who doesn't...GASP....use coupons when grocery shopping. I quickly realized she would be my new project and I would totally convert her by the end of our visit. Well convert her I did not she shops exactly how I used to shop. Just heads on out to the store and throws this that and whatever in her cart not thinking about price or if I really need this or that. I've been religously using coupons at the store, playing the cvs and walgreens game and have saved thousands this year. I can't believe I ever use to shop without coupons. So this coming year I am going to save all my reciepts and keep a running total of the money I've saved. Just to see what the total will be at the end of 2009. At CVS alone I've saved close to $2,000.00 quite a staggering number to me. So I didn't convert the person to couponing guess I'll have to find a new "project"...:)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh to think of all the $$ we could have saved in years past if we would have used coupons. Oh well...I just checked one of my recent CVS receipts and I am almost to 5000.00!!! How crazy is that? Hopefully after Sunday I will have hit that mark. That would be so cool!

Esther said...

I haven't bought myself shampoo, deodorant, or toothbrushes in over year, its great. Gotta love CVS.