Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SNOW, SNOW, SNOW

Ok it's not quite this bad yet but you get the picture we have 2 1/2 feet on our deck alone. We're suppose to get another 5-10" tonight I can't even remember what color the road is. Is it white?:) Well the kids are having a blast in it at any rate we have a huge I mean huge snow pile in our front yard from the neighbors driveways. Yes, my kids actually have asked the snow plow drivers to deposit the snow in our front yard so they can make a bigger fort. At least it melts eventually right:) I'll take a pic of the fort tomorrow course it might be buried by then..anyway...in the last three days Kaleb has made $15.00 doing this:

for the neighbors he's a shoveling machine. We're either going swimming tomorrow at the Y or sledding. What's your vote? Mine is swimming in Lake Michigan in 80 degree weather.....yes I'm more than ready for summer:) Until then I'll enjoy the crisp winter air I think we'll go sledding and throw around some snowballs. Boys ever here of a white wash?.....just kidding I'm not that mean:)


2 comments:

Sharon said...

I am so ready for at least some of the snow to be gone. Watch this weekend...it is supposed to get up to almost 50! Yeehaw!

Esther said...

How much longer until spring? TOO LONG!