Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Carpet


We are getting new carpet for sure..Yay!! The insurance agent was over yesterday and said to go ahead and order the new carpet. So despite the mess that was created and the hassle of cleaning and drying out. It is worth it for the new carpet that insurance is covering. Yesterday I touched up the walls in the family room and painted the trim in Lucas' room. Today I'm painting the trim in the family room then it will be all fresh and new when the new carpet is installed. I also wanted to move the furniture around I'm just trying to figure out how. We did have some mold set in we had to get treated so I'm really glad we ended up ripping it all out. It could've been much worse later on down the road. Such as us all getting sick or something. I'll post pictures after the new carpet is in.

4 comments:

Esther said...

Glad you got everything cleaned up!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it worked out!! How fun to have it fresh & new! Did you pick the carpet yet?

CFC Flames '04 said...

Great news! Yea, that mold could have been a real problem. Have fun picking out your new carpet. :)

Sherry in MI said...

Yeah!!! When is it getting installed? I'm sure you are SO ready for this.