Tuesday, July 1, 2008

1930's wife

According to this I make a very superior 1930's housewife. Go ahead and take the test it's great fun. I was quite honest and suprised when I scored so high so go ahead and tell me your score mine was a..gasp...87. Things I can improve upon:

1. Fails to wash the top of milk bottle before opening it.
2. Gives husband shampoo or manicure(I must suggest this to hubby tonight;)
3. Puts stockings to soak in wash basin
4. Seams in hose often crooked.

Yes I will be making a concerted effort to improve in these areas. I'll be checking my stockings now several times a day so they are not crooked. .Hahahahah

Thanx to Lori for passing this on!

4 comments:

Esther said...

Those are some questions! I scored a 83, not quite as polished as you;)

Sharon said...

That test was so much fun. I get such a kick out of those. I scored a 97. Woohoo! They definitely had some crazy questions on there.

Sarah said...

I only scored 70. Must be all that red nail polish and wearing nightgowns while cooking :)

Sherry in MI said...

Wow - do I dare post my measley score amongst all you June Cleavers? I got a 67. Yikes!