Friday, July 18, 2008

Camping...

Every year some of my girlfriends and I go camping with all our kids. This year we tried out a new campground and absolutely loved it! We had great weather all week besides one little storm that came through on Wed. night. All the boys had fun making forts in the 90 acres of woods and riding their bikes on the trails. We also went on a hayride and the kids got to feed horses. We did lots of swimming, sitting by the campfire roasting marshmallows, playing at the park, playing games and just relaxing.
Here's Roman and his friend these little guys played so good all week long and didn't fight once. Pretty good considering their both four they just had the best time. I just love this picture of them at the pool.
Here's Kaleb in the pool swimming can you tell how many teeth are missing in that cute smile? Four. One on the bottom and three on top one more is loose on the top to. Think he'll have any teeth left:)
On the hayride we stopped to feed some horses this was Romans favorite part of the camping trip. He is such an animal lover.
Lucas and his friends on the hayride his best friend is in the orange shirt. They are the oldest of all the kids and were just so helpful at helping watch all the little ones.
Roman at the pool he's grown so much taller lately he'll be four in a few weeks makes his mama sad:)

Tomorrow we are off on our family vacation. Crazy two weeks I got going on here but it's what I so enjoy just relaxing and spending time with the boys and my hubby!

3 comments:

Sherry in MI said...

Jealous over here - the camping pics look so fun! Maybe I will have to rent a trailer next year and join you!

Sharon said...

Okay, I am just going to have to do it and go in the tent next year. It looks like you guys had so much fun!

Oh...and I still owe you that $10.00 for that spot...I keep forgetting to give that to you. Sorry!

Sarah said...

Looks like fun. We are planning on going camping this weekend. Only a weekend since we tent it.

I hope your summer is going well. Call me when you have a free day. I miss you!