Saturday, July 12, 2008

Almost done..

I am almost done redecorating Roman's room. I painted it quite awhile ago and was waiting to find a good deal on a bed for him. It just happened that friends of ours needed to sell this bed and get bunk beds for their boys. We arranged to get it when their baby was a little older so finally this week Roman got his new bed. He loves it he's been staying in his bed and not coming in our room in the middle of the night to sleep. The cars comforter came with the bed so I took Roman to buy sheets for his new bed and we found some cars sheets on clearance at Meijer. Can't beat that! Then yesterday we went out looking at thrift stores for a book case and new dresser for his room. Didn't find a thing so I ended up at Walmart of all places and found this cute little bookcase for a bargain price of $12.97. It was very easy to assemble and is the perfect size for his room. Now all I have left is a dresser which I'm just watching Craig's list and the thrift stores for and his room is done. It all came together nicely he's really enjoying his "new" room.

4 comments:

Esther said...

Looks good! I'm sure he's lovin' it. Biggie would love the cars bedding too- little boys!

Sharon said...

Very cute...or handsome? Don't you love it when you get a room completely done and can move on?

Sherry in MI said...

It looks great! And what a bonus that he is sleeping there all night.

Sarah said...

Very cute. I like the blue color. Eli wants me to paint his room purple. I'm sure his dad would love that :)