Thursday, May 15, 2008

Race Results

Here are my pic's from the race on Saturday I didn't post them all up sorry they're so small I can't get them to upload any bigger. I completed my race in 2:16.00 which is two minutes faster than last year. I was excited I beat my time from last year I honestly didn't know if I could. I had a fun time running it as much pain as it was I always do enjoy it. Ben came down with the boys to watch me race and they had signs they were holding cheering me on. The boys looked so cute it was so fun to see them they had a fun time watching me. Thanx to all who came down to cheer me on and see me race it was fun..till next year:)
If you could see my face clearly in the above picture you would notice the pain on it looking at it larger makes me laugh.......now..hahahaha:)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Great job!!! I can not believe how fast you run that. Next year--I am for sure running then--I just want to get it done in under 3 hours. I can not imagine even getting it done that close to 2!

Sherry in MI said...

You go girl!!! We need to get back to meeting on Wednesdays at the YMCA for basketball for the boys and exercise for me. I am SO out of shape!

Esther said...

Good job! It looks like fun- kinda!