Friday, May 9, 2008

Race Day


Tomorrow is my race I've been training for since Jan. It's a 25K race which is 15.5 miles I'm super excited about it but also very nervous. I've ran it the last three years and I always ask myself why I'm doing it again. I can't come up with a great reason only that it keeps me in shape and I honestly love running and the high you get when your finished running that far in a race. The above picture is me running it last year I know terrific pic right:) Here's my hubby's from last year.
He always gets a good one looks like he stopped and smiled at the camera....he's not running this year so maybe he'll be able to take a better one of me. Anyway wish me luck and say a prayer I can still walk after running it:)


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Awesome job on Saturday! I am still so bummed that I didn't run it. Definitely next year. 3 months is too short a time to train anyway...or at least I think so.

Awesome time too, by the way!!!

Esther said...

Congrats on your race! Mind boggling to me.

Sarah said...

I saw your name in the paper. You still able to move? You should be very proud of yourself - that is quite the accomplishment.