Friday, May 30, 2008

Pictures from the past week....

Wow! It's been awhile since I've posted. Here are a few pic's from the last week or so that were on my camera. Two weeks ago on a Saturday I came home from getting a pedicure with some of my girlfriends and lo' and behold look what was sitting on the counter when I walked in. The roses were absolutely gorgeous they were red and yellow and all opened in the next few days. I read the card Ben left for me and started crying it was so sweet. You could tell he read all the cards and picked out the one just for me. I don't get flowers to often but when I do he goes all out. Thanx again honey they were beautiful! Oh, and the pedicure I've only had two in my lifetime both years ago. I decided that the foot rub was the best part!
Here's a few pictures from the parade on Monday. Here the boys were waiting for it to start.
Waiting for more candy to come all the kids had a full bag by the time the parade was done. It was crazy how much candy they all got.
I think there was at least six fire trucks in the parade this year they were Romans favorite. We visit the local fire station almost every year on a field trip so the boys recognized some of the fireman. Looks like we'll have to go this coming year Roman loved them.

2 comments:

Esther said...

What beautiful flowers! One of my most cherished possessions is a hand written card from the hubby one year for my birthday- I cried like a baby when I read and even when I reread it. It really is about the little things.

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Thanks for your encouraging words, Tracy. I so appreciate them.

Gorgeous flowers!! And don't you love it when they get just the right card???