Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The imagination of a child


Doesn't he look mean!?!...I know to cute to look mean. This was a 75% off costume we found at the end of holiday clearance section. My boys love to play "super hero's" so I knew this would be a hit. We actually got it even cheaper because it was missing the mask that went with it. I asked the manager if I could have a discount and he said sure so $4.00 later we had a very happy little boy. He has worn this Hulk costume so many times already I love the imagination that my boys have. He seems to have a very vivid imagination.

This picture was taken right before I caught him playing "hulk" he was being Iron man you know the red Iron man he told me,

"because I have a red shirt on so I'm the red Iron man"

I didn't know Iron man had different colors:) All the while he's trying to be mean he's carrying around his beloved sheepy that he sleeps with in this basket. See the white animal in the basket that's sheepy he couldn't figure out a way to play Iron man without leaving him behind so this was a prop in some way. I just love the imagination of this child!

No comments: