Monday, November 17, 2008

CVS..Goodies

Lot's of great deals at CVS this week especially if you have the coupons to further sweeten the deals. Here's all I got yesterday I did this all in three separate transactions. I'm also planning on going back on Friday to get more goodies. Our local CVS gets their truck in on Friday's which is why I have to wait.

1 16pk duracell batteries used $1.00/1 cpn
1 8pk duracell batteries used $1.00/1 cpn
1 4pk duracell batteries used $1.00/1 cpn

After buying these batteries I got back $15.00 in ecb's. The deal this week is spend $20.00 in ecb's get back $15 plus my coupons I did pretty good. There were more coupons in this Sunday's paper so I can do the deal two more times. Good time to stock up on batteries.

Next transaction:

5 Soft and dry deo's they each had a peelie on them for an instant .55/1 so I spent .45 for each one. They are on sale 2.99 get 2.00 ecb back each one (limit 5)
4 Glade candles had two coupons 1.50/2 for these. Certain Glade products are spend $10 get $5.00 ecb back.

The third transaction:

Loreal age perfect Moisturizer for $15.99 get $15.99 ecb.

When I walked into the store I scanned my card at the red ecb machine that prints out coupons for you. I got one for $4.00 off any facial moisturizer so I used this on the Loreal and made 4.00 on it woohoo! I highly recommend scanning your card at this machine every time you visit cvs you can do it once per day. Sometimes I'll just swing through and quick scan my card if I'm passing cvs I've gotten some great coupons.

All in all I spent $4.05 out of pocket and ended up making $5.00 in ecb's so I got back everything I spent plus .95..can't beat that!

For more great scenerio's visit Money Saving Mom!

3 comments:

Esther said...

I have to go do the battery deal, you can never have enough batteries.

Sharon said...

I didn't even realize the battery deal was a limit of 3! I am going to go back and do it two more times.

Stacey said...

I still have a ton of batteries from last year when they had the $5 off CVS coupon and the batteries were on sale for $5.29.