Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow


Here is a pic of my hubby raking our roof yesterday isn't he cute! The next picture is Roman watching his daddy from the window saying the whole time "yay, good boy daddy" clapping his hands and laughing it was to cute.
Gotta love it!! My kids do anyway. My hubby did make it home on Sat. he took the train home from Chicago since his flight was cancelled I was so happy. I missed him so much and to think the earliest they could fly him home was Mon. was horrible so they took the train home. Our blizzard is over but the snow just keeps coming. Yesterday we had periods of sunshine but today it's snowing again. The roads are still snow covered and icy but everyone is just driving slow. I did venture out to the Y yesterday and it wasn't so bad as long as you drove slow.

No comments: