Tuesday, June 17, 2008

School Book Shopping

Every Year there is a huge homeschool book sale by us. Many good deals are to be had almost all books are used but I did happen to find two new books this year. This is the pile I came home with yesterday brand new $187.75 what I paid $57.00. I was very excited by what I found I still have to order some of the boys workbooks but I'm mostly done. I always try and keep the school books to $150.00 or less but as Lucas gets older more subjects are required. This year I'll be almost to the penny. I even found a little arts and crafts book for Roman he is very excited about his "schoolbook". I did this book with Lucas when he was four and he really enjoyed it. Something to keep the little one semi entertained while school is in session:)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those look very familiar. I didn't make it to the sale. I'm teaching VBS this week and was just too tired. Talk to you soon.