Monday, July 23, 2007

Not so normal...

For those of you who think my children are normal you may want to rethink that... Here are a few pic's of them from this past week and these are just two of many. Since it's only Lucas and Roman at least I must have one normal boy in Kaleb..I just didn't get one of him..hahah. I will post and put up some pictures from our family vacation from this past week as soon as I get time but I thought these two pictures were priceless. The first one is Lucas wearing only one of many things on his head and laughing his head off at himself. The second is Roman playing with towels at the cottage. The look on his face is hilarious. He loves towels and will amuse himself with them for hours.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute Pictures! Looks like you guys had a good time.

Esther said...

I love the new look of the blog! I'm so terrible with posting pics. The boys look like they know how to have a good time;)

CarolynM said...

LOVE the towels pic! If that boy isn't a *tactile* learner, I'll eat that towel.