Wednesday, July 25, 2007

God's promise...


"And God said unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying." " And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth." " I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth." " And the bow shall be in the cloud; and i will look upon it, that i may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth." Genesis 9:8, 11, 13, 16

I took this picture when we were camping a few weeks ago. A gorgeous rainbow appeared one day and made me think of God's promise to Noah and us. It's such a shame what a beautiful symbol from God has been turned into in our world today. Let us all remember the true meaning of the rainbow.



2 comments:

Esther said...

Wow that's an awesome pic. Lula loves the rainbow, and someday will have a rainbow house and car. It is a shame what the rainbow means today.

Sarah said...

The Press is having a photo contest this summer, you should enter this picture.. Beautiful!